And Finally

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    I decided to add one more member to the NMS mod team and he accepted the highly non paid position.
    I'd like to welcome Stoney as the latest mod to help out on the forums.

Some may think that we are overly burdened now with mods and in some way i do agree, however, with the folks in place we capture the forums with one of them/us at most of the busier times of the day.

So, if anyone has any comments or ideas please let me know, don't bite your tongue, i welcome all suggestions and think that i implement mostly everything that is asked for.

If you don't want to publicly ask a question then direct your PM's to any of the team or directly to me.

Let's hope that with the fliers being distributed along with all the other recent changes we can grow NMS even more
    Last edited by stoney; 21st May 2010 at 07:02 PM. Reason: spelling LOL

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Welcome Mr Stone.

However, Alan, WTF are we gonna do when we're all playing COD.

Ah, S'ok, Craig doesn't play cod, and William hasn't played COD since he discovered girls.

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Feck me stoney corrected my spelling

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    yes i am now a mod would like to thanx gismo for putting me on the team

time to abuse some power me thinks joking

Stoney
    New sig coming soon

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyP & Lenore View Post
    Welcome Mr Stone.

However, Alan, WTF are we gonna do when we're all playing COD.

Ah, S'ok, Craig doesn't play cod, and William hasn't played COD since he discovered girls.

A.
    Girls are more fun lol. Welcome Stoney
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gismo Man View Post
    Feck me stoney corrected my spelling
    i know tell me about it
    New sig coming soon

Great news Stoney.
    Cooper Coupe...

Forbes
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gismo Man View Post
    I decided to add one more member to the NMS mod team and he accepted teh highly non paid position.
    I'd like to welcome Stoney as the latest mod to help out on the forums.

Some may think that we are overly burdened now with mods and in some way i do agree, however, with the folks in place we capture the forums with one of them/us at most of the bueier times of the day.

So, if anyone has any comments or ideas please let me know, don't bite your tongue, i welcome all suggestions and think that i implement mostly everything that is asked for.

If you don't want to publicly ask a question then direct your PM's to any of the team or directly to me.

Let's hope that with the fliers being distributed along with all the other recent changes we can grow NMS even more
    Cough

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by Forbes View Post
    Cough
    Sheesh, where are these mods when you need them

GCA3N
    Nice one stoney

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk