I need a lift.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Car
    F56 Cooper
    Where you staying in Aberdeen then? Mr Allan and myself as guests on the hoon lol!
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

GCA3N
    Great night lads thanks to Ryan & neil for coming along and big thanks to ben for organising something at the last minute. Good to finally meet neil car looks even better in the flesh. Ryan your car is utterly stunning dude just get those lights sorted and that gp badge back on. Ben don't dare change those wheels they look the dogs whatsits. Cheers for the mini highland tour

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Quote Originally Posted by GCA3N View Post
    Great night lads thanks to Ryan & neil for coming along and big thanks to ben for organising something at the last minute. Good to finally meet neil car looks even better in the flesh. Ryan your car is utterly stunning dude just get those lights sorted and that gp badge back on. Ben don't dare change those wheels they look the dogs whatsits. Cheers for the mini highland tour
    It was great to finally meet you Greig. I'd have said we got on pretty well here, and was great to finally put a face to the name, and see your car in real life. When I was driving along behind you coming down off the hill, I put down the window for a couple of miles just to hear your exhaust, and its glorious!

Ryan, same to you in that its great to finally meet you. Your GP looks amazing, and can't wait to see what you've got planned for it!

Put some pics up in the 'meets' folder for you guys. Hope you like them! Clickity Linky
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    That's a shame you missed the Tour as well. There is a room booked and paid for in at the same place as A & P are booked into in Inverness. Under the name of Forbes. If any you guys can face the embarrassment of identifying yourself as 'Sheila 'then you're welcome to claim and use it, shame for it to be wasted. Dougall is in the garage today anyway and even if work hadn't got in he way would've had to pull out. Is in for his first oil service and also to have strange noise and slight judder/delay when moving up through the gears and clunking noise from drivers side when idling, looked at. He's so noisy you'd think he was a diesel car.

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.