Bose Headphones

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Just bought a set of these bad boys for my USA trip.

It's the Quiet Comfort 3 noise cancelling ones.

Megabucks for a set of headphones but the sound is simply stunning.

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Ally S

ya Flash git

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    I would really like to try them out next time I am passing. Have fancied a set of BOSE headphones for ages.

You lucky boy.

Car
    R53 GP
    Very nice!

Got a set of the Monster Beats by Dr Dre last year and now I could not fly without them, like your bose ones the sound is simply stunning and you don't hear all the muppets around you

Only negative (about the beats by Dre) is that they are humongous! Looks like you should be on the airfield guiding planes with them haha
    Last edited by RyanK; 20th May 2010 at 02:13 PM.

GCA3N
    Nice andy very nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Dogfather
    Bose <shakes head> sorry Andy not for me, the brand puts me off even though I know these are probably good headphones.

The rest of the stuff Bose produce is pure pony. Sorry, to people who have Bose kit, its just an opinion.

For that budget my choice would have been Beyerdynamics or Monster Beats. However, I have a tendency to loose headphones so I'm roughing it with a set of Sennheiser CX300ii, I think that's what they are funnily enough they've gone missing.....

Delboy
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dogfather View Post
    However, I have a tendency to loose headphones so I'm roughing it with a set of Sennheiser CX300ii, I think that's what they are funnily enough they've gone missing.....
    I have the CX300IIs - they are great for the iPod. Being the in-ear isolation type you don't hear much going on around you either .

I've tried the Bose noise-cancelling headphones on a flight (my boss has them ) and they were superb .

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    did you get the adapter for plugging into the aeroplane jack plug ? I have a set of those and they are ace.

euan
    Just watch the volume kids, I'm very wary since I lost a bit of my hearing range through headphones, loud car stereos and pubs/clubs - gives you a fair shock at 34!

I've heard that some of the BOSE stuff is good but pricey, but these are supposed to be very good so nice choice! BOSE in the Audi is good though (though not as good and the B&W system in my old mans Jag, that's just awesome!)

Car
    F56 Cooper

Now we're talking!!! Yes, they are made from wood! I have always craved a pair of the Bose headphones, twice been walking to the cash desk in John Lewis with them in my hand before my wallet lept from my back pocket at the sight of the price!
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.