Car photos...

Hybrid View

Want More BHP!
    Car
    Cooper D Clubman...
    One of my shots from Crail....

And one from inside my Clubman... :-)

Last edited by s-a-l-t-i-r-e; 6th June 2010 at 11:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by s-a-l-t-i-r-e View Post

And one from inside my Clubman... :-)

Awesome pic... This is one of those shots I still need to learn how to do, I know its got something to do with slowing down the shutter speed of the camera etc but I still need to learn how to do such things with my camera, will have to go through my "Nikon D90 for Dummies" book and see if it helps me out with that...

Took this one yesterday of the Balboni with RWD

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF1275.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	67.9 KB 
ID:	1918

Fester
    Quote Originally Posted by s-a-l-t-i-r-e View Post
    I love these types of photos, never had much success doing them what is the secret???

Want More BHP!
    Car
    Cooper D Clubman...
    Quote Originally Posted by Fester View Post
    I love these types of photos, never had much success doing them what is the secret???
    Tripod wedged in the passenger side, with a little help from the seat belt... Set the camera to the lowest iso (100) and a high f number (22).. if i remember this was about 1.5 seconds shutter speed.. A hand held remote is handy as well...

hope this helps...