AUX In on a 2002 Coop

stuart_hatch
    Ive researched this quite a bit with no luck!

I see that you can get a AUX in lead for 03+ cars but not far mine which has BOOST and NAV.

Ive looked into the parrot system but I see that it uses a built in AMP within the kit which I am not a fan of.

What other options do I have?

mikeythemini
    What are you trying to do?
    We have an aux in kit for early boost that connects to the cd changer port & uses that as an aux in

stuart_hatch
    Im trying to add an aux in lead to my car.

How old in your car, from reading it looked like only 03 onwards cars worked with the aux in lead.

mikeythemini

stuart_hatch
    Cheers, will this work for half the price?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AUX-IN-Leads-V...item3eff5ddd48

mikeythemini
    100% not

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    you are far better geting the one off mikey as he only sell the right stuff and knows what he is talking about
    New sig coming soon

mikeythemini
    The above ebay item will not work with a 1st gen MIni not even a 2003 on with aux facility - it should be £5
    The normal aux in lead for boost has a little circuit board in it that triggers the aux input into appearing.
    The 2002 does not have aux in so my lead for this goes into the cd changer port & has a larger circuit board which makes the stereo thing it has got a changer connected & opens disc 1 track one for your device to play through