I've been on

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    N12 JLK
    Menzies there looking at Mini's, oh no could I be getting the Mini bug or could it be a passing faze, after 4 Mini's surely not. Looked through the pics of all our old ones reminising.

well as long as you can fit kerr in and the dog why not get one or wait until the 4x4 is out later this year.
    Cooper Coupe...

Go on, you know you want one
    Stephen & Allyson

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Just got our Second Mini here brand spanking new with 163 miles on it. Red Cooper with white Roof. Both Mini's are on the drive right now.....I was in a dealers today for a wee prob with my Silver Coop and have to say I was enjoying looking at the three works they had, there was a nice S as well. As long as I dont need space I think I'd be happy with keeping with the Mini.

Once you start looking its all over.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    You know you want to.

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

N12 JLK
    Just got into trouble with lesley, told to get the pic of our Mini of the screensaver

Jason we can start a speccing thread for you to help decide what options to go for.
    Cooper Coupe...

N12 JLK
    Our old 05 cooper would be nice, sound kit, cheket mini sunroof, side skirts, now that was my fav car. brings me back to the days of runs to Anstruther with Craig, MrC, Crombers belting the cars to the chippie. Happy days

Ok so it has to be

1st A Cooper (maybe a diesel good torque cheap tax and more miles to the gallon???)
    2nd Chilli Red
    3rd??
    Cooper Coupe...

N12 JLK
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottie View Post
    Ok so it has to be

1st A Cooper (maybe a diesel good torque cheap tax and more miles to the gallon???)
    2nd Chilli Red
    3rd??
    3rd= 17" split rims