Fixed Penalty Notice!!!!!!

Ayrshire09
    How much do you hate FPN?!!!, was parked on yellows outside my house, which ive done everyday for a year and never had a problem (even with traffic warden), So i look out the window an wat do i see tonight? Two police officers slapping a ticket on my car lol I went out to protest and they tell me they were having a quite night so with nothin else to do they thought they might aswell give me a ticket!!! Almost his exact words!
    Wouldnt ave been as fussed cause im after all in the wrong but that pssed me off a wee bit, and his attitude stunk to make it even worse! lol

Ahh rant over.

Fraser.

GCA3N
    Hearing that kinda stuff infuriates me I hate when cops are real.... well you know what I mean.
    If your unhappy with their attitude go into the office tomorrow where they work and complain. I am not saying anything will happen but this cop might have had a few complaints so they all add up.

Can I ask where u r in Ayrshire.
    Last edited by GCA3N; 13th May 2010 at 10:35 PM.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Not nice at all

Ayrshire09
    I'm in Troon, your ryte wouldn't get anywhere with complaining, guy was def trying to get me to react, started raising his voice at me and I said I dont think there's any need for the attitude and shouting, then gf told me to get in the car was best just to leave it, very unprofessional police man I would say.

GCA3N
    Nightmare. I love Troon though, I got married in portland parish then went to the peirsland for the reception. We nearly moved there a few times over the past 3/4 years.

Ayrshire09
    Aye it's nice but the police in the area are **** lol. Property is quite expensive though recession or not. Me n my fiancée are getting married in the Portland church also, then highgrove for reception.

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayrshire09 View Post
    Aye it's nice but the police in the area are **** lol. Property is quite expensive though recession or not. Me n my fiancée are getting married in the Portland church also, then highgrove for reception.
    Is it Ronald Boyd, that's who married us, tell him greig and kim say hello. Right now I am way off topic in the off topic section.

Ayrshire09
    Ye its still boyd that's there, we ain't that religious but church wedding will be real nice, dno if that's ryte or not lol

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayrshire09 View Post
    Ye its still boyd that's there, we ain't that religious but church wedding will be real nice, dno if that's ryte or not lol
    What ever floats yer boat.....