Aberdeenshire Hoon - Sunday 20th of June

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    dellie
    I'm still a maybe as I'm supposed to be working on Sunday but still waiting for it to be confirmed

Doug_m
    Time are you guys leaving aberdeen ?
    Meeting up to head down or what?

Car
    R53 GP
    Im not gonna be able to make it, got a 21st on the Saturday

Doug_m
    Poor show Ryan... Lol
    I've a wedding on the sat. Only gonna have a 2-3 bevvys to keep it safe :)
    infact it's s7 jgw from the sites wedding!
    Last edited by Doug_m; 16th June 2010 at 05:27 PM.

E1ONN
    Any stops on the run? iv got a funny feeling il be the slowest car their ha

Forbes
    I feel like an absolute diddy but I'm working on the Sunday and have a 21st. I can't believe it but only noticed now I'm home from a week at Le Mans and golfing. If anyone wants to take this over please feel more than free.

Again I would like to apologise and hopefully someone can. Otherwise I will look at a Sunday date in July

Doug_m
    Think it should be re sheduled for another date that everyone can manage! Will be much better that way.
    Plus it means I can drink heavier at james's wedding

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by Forbes View Post
    I feel like an absolute diddy but I'm working on the Sunday and have a 21st. I can't believe it but only noticed now I'm home from a week at Le Mans and golfing. If anyone wants to take this over please feel more than free.

Again I would like to apologise and hopefully someone can. Otherwise I will look at a Sunday date in July
    Shouldnie have organised it on the same Sunday as the A&B then.

Kid on youngin maybe the ones that are left should head down to callander.

coopert21ceb
    Hey folks, I am all new to this and a new Mini owner, of only 2 days. Livin in Aberdeen so would love to get a few runs along Deeside etc. A date for the futer and give me a chance to meet some other Mini folk, check Calanders for Sunday Aug 8th. Be great to meet up and go for a run. Chris

Forbes
    Can people acknowledge this is off.

Could a mod group send?