HTC Desire

euan
    Anyone got one? I've been reading a few good things about it (which seem to be everything bar the battery life), anyone had any experience of it?

Car
    Mini R53 2005
    I have one Euan,

And yes, apart from the battery, its something else of a phone, the speed it has is amazing!

Touch screen is soo much easier, but i would say, somewhat close to the iPhone, and looks the exact same text structure as the iphone.

I moved from a blackberry to the Desire and i prefer the HTC better.

GCA3N
    That's strange my mum was looking for a new phone, after some researching this phone came up a few times with great reviews. So think she'll be opting for it soon.

euan
    Cheers David.

I'm very tempted, will need to go and have a play with one. I just cannot see how an iPhone is worth double one of these for what I want to do with it (which, essentially, is what it works out over the course of the contract), regardless how good it is. And from the reviews, there isn't a lot in it anyway.

me me me I have one and love it a beast of a phone
    Cooper Coupe...