I've had it with Alloys

Well after finding out my Zeemax wheels were buckled I have been looking for another set of Alloys.

Only to find out the fitment guide Barry @ Zeemax gace me was sh*t.

Sent the new ones back and I have stuck my 17"s back on and I'm keeping them on.

It's enough to put you off modding cars if I knew then what I know
    now I would never have started.:disapprove:
    Cooper Coupe...

GAJ
    Looks like you are having a wheely bad time!:(

Sorry!:clown::I

No
    I'm having a wheely wheely bad time.
    Cooper Coupe...

DNV122
    where has this machine been hiding out - my god you must have spent a mint on the interior as well !

Julz
    What's your prob with the wheels?? If it's width, I can advise the use of H&R spacers, even though Barry will tell you they're useless etc etc, they're TUV approved, work a treat, and make your wheels look braw!!
    Besides that, I'm really sorry to hear your dilemma, I almost had that when I received the kit as it was so poorly made, the bodyshop at JC's refused to touch it and for some reason, Zeemax would not take it back

Good luck!!

I now have 19" mille miglia rv-s fitted with yokahama prado. But with the 5 stud hub and spaceers I have on they rub against the body kit. I am going to get them machined down by 5mm when I get back my hols. I will keep the 17"s momo GTR's on until I get them done. Mind you they might not look as smart or fill out the arches but the ride is loads better.
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    R56 MCS
    thanks poo fiona. Sounds like v bad customer services. Hope you sort it out soon:disapprove:

Julz
    quote:Originally posted by thornef

I now have 19" mille miglia rv-s fitted with yokahama prado.
    Nice choice!!
    Why not get smaller spacers, reduce having any problems with balancing, alignment and strength and sell your old ones!! Worth a try!:clown:

I wish!! but as usual Barry makes things very difficult. The spacers/hubs are all inclusive with my five studs not easy to replace so say minisport anyway best option to machine so they say.
    Cooper Coupe...