NMS Modding vs Tradition Contd

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    GCA3N
    What about an Argentina flag for when they get to the final.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by The Gismo Man View Post
    Ok, happy to do this but i'd like to think that we are adult enough not to poke fun at our southern neighbours
    ehhh no!!

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gismo Man View Post
    Ok, happy to do this but i'd like to think that we are adult enough not to poke fun at our southern neighbours

O Alan how could you even think such a thing

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.

k3ith
    I am fairly new here but I frequent the pages on a daily basis but not always signed in.
    Its a very relaxed atmosphere on here compared to the main stream mini sites, some of you have asked for a club and to a certain extent thats what you have already.
    To bring more folks in you have to look at what new or existing mini owners want and most are looking for - a web based forum where they can get information or ask questions about there car, modding be one of the main things that people turn to the internet for. NMS has a good angle as it wants to cater for Scottish people mainly. While the structure is there for the technical aspects are catered for on here it looks like the busiest section on nms is the off topic mini stuff so a lot of sections lie dormant with no posting so it appears a quiet site.
    Things to maybe consider are a yearly meet rather than all the various runs that go on as it seems there a lot of ideas for runs but hardly any transpire(from the looks of things) A yearly meet gives people something to aim for and you could incorporate runs into this as well, it would bring sponsors in as well.
    Steps back and dons the flame proof suit.

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by washshop View Post
    I am fairly new here but I frequent the pages on a daily basis but not always signed in.
    Its a very relaxed atmosphere on here compared to the main stream mini sites, some of you have asked for a club and to a certain extent thats what you have already.
    To bring more folks in you have to look at what new or existing mini owners want and most are looking for - a web based forum where they can get information or ask questions about there car, modding be one of the main things that people turn to the internet for. NMS has a good angle as it wants to cater for Scottish people mainly. While the structure is there for the technical aspects are catered for on here it looks like the busiest section on nms is the off topic mini stuff so a lot of sections lie dormant with no posting so it appears a quiet site.
    Things to maybe consider are a yearly meet rather than all the various runs that go on as it seems there a lot of ideas for runs but hardly any transpire(from the looks of things) A yearly meet gives people something to aim for and you could incorporate runs into this as well, it would bring sponsors in as well.
    Steps back and dons the flame proof suit.

Some good points there but there is one I dissagree on and that's the mini runs. I think I can speak for most here and say that the various runs from all over Scotland are great and are designed for anyone to attend, however due to work/time/money and location restictions many poeple can't attend them all. I work offshore so I attend ones that I am home for. If there was one big run you'd get alot of people who can't make one date. Besides I love the different variety and locations of the various routes. Otherwise good comments

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    i have to say i am with Greg on this one there are lots of runs that happen there is norm 1 a month in the summer and we have even starterd doing winter runs and meets for food and stuff there is paint ball and mike's mini show on the 3rd of oct so pleanty going on as for meets
    New sig coming soon