Any more changes to Cooper due this year?

Haven't been here for quite some time! I'm thinking of a new cooper, but don't want to go ahead right now then find there's a facelift about to happen. Have completely lost track of the recent changes: mine's an '07 (R56), so the current engine looks to be more economical. Any major gripes with the current set-up?

After my really dodgy '02 Cooper, I'm a bit loath to change as my current car has been fab, but 'im indoors has a car about to die and has designs on mine!

Cheers!
    R56 Cooper, pepper white/black, feck all extras.

September sometime no exact date i.e 2010 or 2011 and whether it is over the whole range
    Cooper Coupe...

reading motoringfile could be 2010
    http://www.motoringfile.com/2010/04/...ni/#more-11688
    Cooper Coupe...