FA Premier Fantasy League 2010/2011

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
    watching me, watching you gauldrymini's Avatar
    Car
    TBA
    Would folk be interested in having up a NMS private league for the Offical FA Premier Fantasy League 2010/2011, which would start in August 2010? I have attached a link for people not familiar with the game...

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

If enough people are interested I will set one up when the new season commences...

Andrew

LIST OF MANAGERS for 2010/2011

1. gauldrymini
    2. The Gismo Man
    3. euan
    4. Scottie
    5. Sav112
    6. The Bull
    7. pot007
    Last edited by gauldrymini; 20th May 2010 at 10:25 PM.
    Deposit paid ... something new this way comes!

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Yep, i'd be keen for this

euan
    I set one up last year, only two of us in it!

I'd be game though, having won one league and came third in another this year (due to dodgy transfers at the 30 week mark) always up for another challenge ;-)

Me to. I am in other leagues but as hard as I try I am always third or fourth from bottom.
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    TBA
    That's 4 budding fantasy Sir Alex Fergusons...I have put a list on my 1st post of who is all interested and will update it as we go...

Andrew

Car
    F56 Cooper
    I'm in.......I did the Sky one with a group of 18 and I was sitting top there, But I had Drogba as capt so should be still thre. I take it you join near the start of next season?
    Last edited by Stewart; 10th May 2010 at 08:12 PM.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Car
    TBA
    Quote Originally Posted by Sav112 View Post
    I'm in.......I did the Sky one with a group of 18 and I was sitting top there, But I had Drogba as capt so should be still thre. I take it you join near the start of next season?
    Sure can. I will set up a mini league on the fantasy league site, it generates an entry code, which I will post and folk can register and enter the code to join the league.

Car
    TBA
    Can this thread get a STICKY thing???

euan
    We did an interesting experiment in our league this year, where we all entered two teams - 1 you could change as much as you like, the other you picked your starting 11 and subs at the start of the season and left completely alone all year.

For all my tinkering, changing, tweaking and fixing, I only ended up with 200 more points than my team I couldn't change! Helps bolster the league numbers if you need it too, adds a bit more interest.

Car
    TBA
    Quote Originally Posted by euan View Post
    We did an interesting experiment in our league this year, where we all entered two teams - 1 you could change as much as you like, the other you picked your starting 11 and subs at the start of the season and left completely alone all year.

For all my tinkering, changing, tweaking and fixing, I only ended up with 200 more points than my team I couldn't change! Helps bolster the league numbers if you need it too, adds a bit more interest.
    mmm...tis an interesting idea but I was more thinking along the lines of having 2 leagues, one being the classic style and one the Head 2 Head type...

Just need more PUNTERS...there must be more guy/gals out there who fancy this...

Andrew