FA Premier Fantasy League 2010/2011

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    watching me, watching you gauldrymini's Avatar
    Car
    TBA
    Well folks we are in to the last week of games for the season...barring a huge collapse I reckon the first NMS Fantasy Premier League trophy will be making its way to Euan' s Big Aye team

Roll on next season
    Deposit paid ... something new this way comes!

euan
    I'm still sweating buckets :-)

Car
    TBA
    Quote Originally Posted by euan View Post
    I'm still sweating buckets :-)
    ...reckon your safe fella...just spend a few points on some players

better get that Champagne on ice

Car
    TBA
    We all the points have been calculated and Euan's Big Aye team wins the trophy

So it is a Champions League season ticket for Euan...and a Birmingham City season ticket for everyone else...

Car
    F56 Cooper
    1 Big Aye Euan Pirie 33 2013
    2 GPFC Andrew Mudie 53 1967
    3 Savio FC stewart Robertson 31 1905
    4 All Red is Best Paul Gaskell 30 1832
    5 Hopefuls Miss Marple 37 1825
    6 Toon Army! Neil Shepherd 49 1800
    7 ITYIYBMAP Ed Nicoll 48 1778
    8 Koolsvilla Gordon Watson 42 1762
    9 Fred West Ham Utd Ross Fenton 32 1754
    10 The Mighty Killie Matthew Elliott 31 1695
    11 Gismo's All Stars Alan Mercer 25 1580

Well done! I held 1st for so many months as well only to finish third. I'll tell you its all Ryan Giggs fault

Its been not too bad a football season with Gers winning three in a row and Newcastle staying up and mid table.
    Last edited by Stewart; 23rd May 2011 at 11:20 PM.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

euan
    Stewart, I've still no idea how you've ended up 100 points behind!

I enjoyed the season, from a fantasy football and a "real" perspective. All the leagues were competitive, which made it interesting all the way through.

From a real perspective, I can't believe Fergie arranged for this volcano to go up just so Barca couldn't fly to Wembley. That man has so much power ;-)

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Well done Euan, it was a really up and down season for most of us, and hopefully if there is only 2 'El Crapico's' next season to not disgust me with football again, I might give it a longer effort. I said after them, I'd had enough with football, and said the same thing when Mike Ashley nearly destroyed my beloved Newcastle several times over...can someone explain why the new Newcastle shirt appeared in the post last Thursday morning?? A'l never learn.
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Quote Originally Posted by euan View Post
    Stewart, I've still no idea how you've ended up 100 points behind!
    ;-)
    Taking a leaf out the Big Managers book of excuses! Its was the Refs, nope it was the fixture pile ups, nope.

Dam I just forgot for I think three or four weeks to check in and tinker plus one of the forwards was on strike or something. I think there for the last few games I just let it roll with it.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

euan
    Ah, easily done.

I do think there is an element of luck in it though. You can pick a team that "should" get points, but then Wolves will do over United and suddenly your team is screwed that week! I think it was well worth it this season though, definitely something to continue with next season.