501 Led Side Lights that work

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Delboy
    My wife told me this morning that my "new lights flash" when I start the car. Anyone else noticed this with the new LEDs?

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    well i just went on fi's link to e bay the price is up to £80 thats no right is it ???? i was going to get my self some but at that price he can stick them where the sun dont shine
    New sig coming soon

Doug_m
    Quote Originally Posted by Delboy View Post
    My wife told me this morning that my "new lights flash" when I start the car. Anyone else noticed this with the new LEDs?
    Also noticed this with mine. It's just on start up and that's with the lights switched off.
    old LEDs flash constant so it's a slight improvement lol

and holy crap, link does say £80
    mine were £14ish if I remember right
    Last edited by Doug_m; 21st May 2010 at 10:12 AM.

Delboy
    Quote Originally Posted by stoney View Post
    well i just went on fi's link to e bay the price is up to £80 thats no right is it ???? i was going to get my self some but at that price he can stick them where the sun dont shine
    What's going on there . Weird as they were £13.99 before! I'd send the seller a message and ask them - it must be a mistake.

Delboy
    Quote Originally Posted by dug13889 View Post
    Also noticed this with mine. It's just on start up and that's with the lights switched off.
    old LEDs flash constant so it's a slight improvement lol
    Thanks - I'm not alone then! As you say, at least they stop.

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by Delboy View Post
    Do you not turn them off anyway del when you stop the car. Like others have said too its better than they used to be. I will check mine when I get back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Delboy
    Quote Originally Posted by GCA3N View Post
    Do you not turn them off anyway del when you stop the car. Like others have said too its better than they used to be. I will check mine when I get back.
    Yeah, they're turned off but they still flash when you start up. No big issue I don't suppose, just wondered if others experienced the same.

Forbes
    My LED halo rings do the same for 10seconds or something

Car
    '55 plate Cooper S Checkmate
    I've got led's that turn on when i open the car..done this in both my minis and they're different brands i'm sure ..been no problems though

Car
    R53 Cooper S jcw
    mine come on when the car is opend but get brighter when i turn them on, also stay on for a bit when car is turned off and locked!