501 Led Side Lights that work

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Car
    F56 Cooper
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazthemod View Post
    Got mine today but can only fit one side! The holder on the offside just spin and wont come out! Grrr why is nothing ever simple with this car?

So im back to ****ty yellow bulbs lol
    Just got my wee Arial and the Bulbs for the front indicators but I hate things like this, so they are sitting on the table, Question why did I get Angel delight with the bulbs and was it wrong to eat the stuff. You'd laugh but my Mini Arial would not come off and ended up the screw mount was left with the rubber bit in my hand but the screw part that did come of with a gentle turn with pliers.

Really hate doing anything with car, I break stuff too easy.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sav112 View Post
    Just got my wee Arial and the Bulbs for the front indicators but I hate things like this, so they are sitting on the table, Question why did I get Angel delight with the bulbs and was it wrong to eat the stuff. You'd laugh but my Mini Arial would not come off and ended up the screw mount was left with the rubber bit in my hand but the screw part that did come of with a gentle turn with pliers.

Really hate doing anything with car, I break stuff too easy.
    I'd say I was the same until I got my Mini, things are relatively simple on the Mini, and after fitting my additional headlights, and pretty much taking the left hand side of the car apart to do so, feel I can do a lot more than I thought!
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

Quote Originally Posted by N16SHP View Post
    Thats the reason why I ordered the LED's, i thought, I bought the Osram ones, and they are not what I want. Its only a few quid.

Another word of warning, they will only fit in one way to the actually light housing, so watch you don't knock they out and drop them into the housing when putting them in!
    Read my first post I explained about the lugs and the bulbs dropping out.LOL
    Cooper Coupe...

I've had my sides on all week trying to be an Audi.LOL thankfully these are no way as in your face as those awful audi ones. The further you stand away from the car to look at your handy work the better the lights look.
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottie View Post
    Read my first post I explained about the lugs and the bulbs dropping out.LOL
    Ah, I thought it was you that had already said it Fi, but due to my right finger laziness, i couldn't be bothered going back to the first page to check lol!!

Have to say, good find btw Fi. I'd spent ages trying to find some LED's and wasn't convinced some of them wouldn't set of the alarms so thats why I originally plunked for the Osrams. Big thanks!
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by Sav112 View Post
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Question why did I get Angel delight with the bulbs and was it wrong to eat the stuff:smilewinkgrin
    I got some too with my black light ring set from mike the mini, butterscotch flavour, I too ate mine and still here. Very strange indeed.

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Angel delight cant be cheaper than bubble rap can it.....
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Delboy
    Got mine fitted ok tonight . They are a tight fit getting them into the light housing right enough and they don't seem to be held very tightly by the bulb holder so I just hope they don't work their way out .

They look great though and are more bluey than the xenons - here you go:-

With xenons on:-

GCA3N
    How much nicer is that looking, hate the standard ones especially when the zenons are on they look so dull.

Oh are you ok from your wee trip BTW, I presume you tripped up taken the first pic...

Delboy
    Oh are you ok from your wee trip BTW, I presume you tripped up taken the first pic...
    What? Is it not straight?