501 Led Side Lights that work

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Delboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    Course you can Del, no probs
    Quote Originally Posted by N16SHP View Post
    When I fitted my Osram ones the other day, if you turn the wheel in on the side that you are fitting (not out as I tried first and thought man this is tough, until I realised I'd turned the the wrong way...yes daft I know!) you can reach in and twist to the left and pull out. Once you know what you are doing it is literally a 2 minute job each side. Just be careful when you are putting the lights back in as they don't sit very securely and you don't wanna drop the light into the glass.
    Thanks chaps, sounds ok .

Quote Originally Posted by Delboy View Post
    Ordered . Just hope I can get them fitted without taking the front wheels off!
    Ditto
    Stephen & Allyson

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Quote Originally Posted by Delboy View Post
    Thanks chaps, sounds ok .
    CORRECTION!!!!!!! Just fitted the LED's, and remembered that you turn the wheel out, not in, on the side you are fitting. Took me about a minute of going "jeez, I know i had a big tea last night, but didn't think the fat would get to my arms that quickly!" Then realising that I had to turn the wheel out not in!!

Also moved the Osram ones to my puddle lights, so the inside floor now has a nice bluey/white tinge to it!
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

GCA3N
    CORRECTION!!!!!!! Just fitted the LED's, and remembered that you turn the wheel out, not in, on the side you are fitting. Took me about a minute of going "jeez, I know i had a big tea last night, but didn't think the fat would get to my arms that quickly!" Then realising that I had to turn the wheel out not in!!

Also moved the Osram ones to my puddle lights, so the inside floor now has a nice bluey/white tinge to it!
    Nice one neil, mines arrived today but it will be next week b4 i fit them, although with no flying again this week with the weather it might be a while lol

Delboy
    Thanks Neil - mine arrived today so I will try to fit them tonight .

Car
    R56 Factory JCW
    Got mine today but can only fit one side! The holder on the offside just spin and wont come out! Grrr why is nothing ever simple with this car?

So im back to ****ty yellow bulbs lol

From Factory JCW to Audi TT Quattro - Might be back one day!

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    Think I will need to order these as well.

I have the set from Mikeys that are ment to be brighter but they just look the same to be honest.

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Quote Originally Posted by ianking View Post
    Think I will need to order these as well.

I have the set from Mikeys that are ment to be brighter but they just look the same to be honest.
    Thats the reason why I ordered the LED's, i thought, I bought the Osram ones, and they are not what I want. Its only a few quid.

Another word of warning, they will only fit in one way to the actually light housing, so watch you don't knock they out and drop them into the housing when putting them in!

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Quote Originally Posted by GCA3N View Post
    Nice one neil, mines arrived today but it will be next week b4 i fit them, although with no flying again this week with the weather it might be a while lol
    When did the no flying kick in again up here?

GCA3N
    It's the fog now! nightmare. They have changed all the rules now on the ash fiasco, so that won't happy again.