Arran foundation for lost animals.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    nice looking lamb tasty on the plate. actually I don't like lamb to eat nor venison or veal
    Cooper Coupe...

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottie View Post
    nice looking lamb tasty on the plate. actually I don't like lamb to eat nor venison or veal
    oh I'm partial to any of those, did offer to do lamb burgers, daughter and missus just scowled at me.

watching me, watching you gauldrymini's Avatar
    Car
    TBA
    Watched the youtube clip at home on our netbook, and now Sharon definately wants a pet lamb...

I will settle for a MINI

Andrew

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by gauldrymini
    Watched the youtube clip at home on our netbook, and now Sharon definately wants a pet lamb...

I will settle for a MINI

Andrew

There great like that but they turn into sheep lol. It was hard giving the wee thing away.

Funny story is kim and amy (daughter) went to the farm that has taken it and when the wee thing heard their voices it came bounding over to them. 1,2,3 awe.

Delboy
    Quote Originally Posted by GCA3N View Post
    Funny story is kim and amy (daughter) went to the farm that has taken it and when the wee thing heard their voices it came bounding over to them. 1,2,3 awe.
    That will be handy at slaughter time...

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by Delboy View Post
    That will be handy at slaughter time...
    pmsl, nice new pic del.

Delboy
    Quote Originally Posted by GCA3N View Post
    pmsl, nice new pic del.
    Sorry, couldn't resist . And thanks, also took that today.

Wheelspin Kid
    Car
    mini cooper red/white
    Cute wee lamb Nice of you and your family to look after him

BTW Have you decided to stay in Arran?

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by audrey View Post
    Cute wee lamb Nice of you and your family to look after him

BTW Have you decided to stay in Arran?
    Yes we have for a while anyway. The lamb was hard work feeding every 3-4 hours.