Car broken down :(

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Car
    R53 heavy moded
    sorry to here that mine has been in the garage for a week now thanx to bmw sending the wrong parts 3 times but i have now orderd the parts my self with a little help from jc's
    New sig coming soon

Wheelspin Kid
    Car
    mini cooper red/white
    Hope you get your car back soon Stevie

LightningStevie
    Cheers guys! called this morning, they haven't looked at it yet as they are fully booked. Expected to be returned by end of week now :(

Resident old yin.
    Once you get the car back I would push for the return of your £10 a day. If they refuse cash, ask or a voucher for parts or something.

I do not mind paying a tenner when the car is in for a routine service but when you are let down by a vehicle they sold you recently you should not be out of pocket.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by KenL View Post
    Once you get the car back I would push for the return of your £10 a day. If they refuse cash, ask or a voucher for parts or something.

I do not mind paying a tenner when the car is in for a routine service but when you are let down by a vehicle they sold you recently you should not be out of pocket.
    Agreed

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Quote Originally Posted by KenL View Post

Also agreed, about the 3rd time I had Roxy back for the same problem, I basically said to them look, I bought this car about 3 months ago for 14k, I know to you I probably look like a kid and that its not one of the more expensive cars you get in, but I had a Fiesta Zetec for 3 years that cost me 4k and never once had it into the garage, so sort it out...problem fixed!

Just get onto them and don't be afraid.
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by N16SHP

Also agreed, about the 3rd time I had Roxy back for the same problem, I basically said to them look, I bought this car about 3 months ago for 14k, I know to you I probably look like a kid and that its not one of the more expensive cars you get in, but I had a Fiesta Zetec for 3 years that cost me 4k and never once had it into the garage, so sort it out...problem fixed!

Just get onto them and don't be afraid.

So agree here I hate how these places take pi$$ like this. Young folks and woman always seem to be a target for garages ( btw I know there are lots of woman who can more than handle themselves) I think most of us have a load of stories about poor garages and their customer service or lack of it.

LightningStevie
    Will keep that in mind guys, thanks :) I'll try my best and let you know how it goes

LightningStevie
    Well, Peter Vardy called my other half tonight to say that while they can see it has been misfiring on cylinder 4, and also on cylinder 2, they cannot find the cause. Car has been starting normally. One of their engineers is taking it home this evening to see if it fails. Fingers crossed it does and they get to the bottom of it

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by superstevie
    Well, Peter Vardy called my other half tonight to say that while they can see it has been misfiring on cylinder 4, and also on cylinder 2, they cannot find the cause. Car has been starting normally. One of their engineers is taking it home this evening to see if it fails. Fingers crossed it does and they get to the bottom of it

What a blooming nightmare hope it gets sorted dude.