Chinese Grand Prix...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    That was another great race, loads of action thats what we like to see... just need to wait and see now where the next race is going to be, coz if they can't get outta China soon then the next race in 3 weeks time might be in China again!!
    Last edited by zimbo; 19th April 2010 at 06:35 PM.

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    i seen that to that would be good i think it should be a good year but i also think there will some boring races this year as well
    New sig coming soon

euan
    All the good races this year have been rain affected in some way or another, be it qualifying or in the race. In Europe, they will mainly have dry race weekends, so it could be a long slow summer.

In saying that, good racing so far in all the races. Button has really impressed this year so far, though Lewis and Alonso have proved they are quality drivers.

Delboy
    Yes, great race and very enjoyable. Button with the correct tyre decision and Hamilton with the wrong one - again! Hamilton was also very lucky with the Safety Car deployments otherwise he would have been well down the order.

The secret to an exciting race definitely seems to be: dry start, rain at least once, the odd crash requiring the safety car and then all the tyres going off for the last 10 laps .

GCA3N
    Got up early to watch this and was glad I did what a brilliant race and we get a Brittish 1st and 2nd too.

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    I see the MotoGP in China this Sunday has been posponed to later in the year....bummer
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

euan
    Quote Originally Posted by Delboy View Post
    Yes, great race and very enjoyable. Button with the correct tyre decision and Hamilton with the wrong one - again! Hamilton was also very lucky with the Safety Car deployments otherwise he would have been well down the order.

The secret to an exciting race definitely seems to be: dry start, rain at least once, the odd crash requiring the safety car and then all the tyres going off for the last 10 laps .
    I think we should start a facebook petition to get sprinklers fitted at all GP circuits, for use at an unspecified moment during the race. Sod the weather radar ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by euan View Post
    I think we should start a facebook petition to get sprinklers fitted at all GP circuits, for use at an unspecified moment during the race. Sod the weather radar ;-)

Stephen & Allyson

Car
    F56 Cooper
    That would be AWSOME! But as with most things in F1 their would be regulations on the type of sprinkler used, and the amount of water used, and when Ferrari can cheat and use it their advantage blah blah blah
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

Delboy
    Gets my vote