Hamish.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    Nah I was "cruising" up the A1M, A66, M6 & M74 yest apart from when Lenore or Andy were in front then we WERE low level flying !!!
    So you needed Andy & Lenores slipstream to get any speed out of your car
    Stephen & Allyson

Car
    Scottish Cooper Cup Car
    hahaha, if you'd been on railway straight you'd of seen a mini learning to actually fly!

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Forgot to post this up earlier...

Hamish's car before racing on Sunday.

Top man for the newminiscotland plug.

A.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg  

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Car
    Scottish Cooper Cup Car
    thanks Andy... luckily that part of the car is still undamaged!

if anyone wants to see the aftermath of this incident..... have a look here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b224S4sXYBI 6min 20 secs in....

that tyre wall is just destroyed, that is some hit and could have been a lot worse...you both are very lucky.

fair play to the marshalls and KH staff for getting the race restarted after that mess!!

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Holy SH!T Hamish, that's an obliterated tyre wall. Had no idea it was such a big accident. Really glad you're OK. Will the car be ready for the next round, or........?

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Car
    Scottish Cooper Cup Car
    Hey Andy, yeah I'm fine thanks mate... just frustrated about the whole episode.

I went off to the left and the tyre wall on that side held together quite nicely... although it was still a fairly big hit.

Car should be ready... will know more by the end of today mate, I have everything crossed lol.

C.Noble
    Bloody drivers... even manage to have shunts on the long straight bits!!!!!!

That said.... I would rather fix Charlize than have to rebuild those tyre walls... where the hell would you start!