Hamish.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    .......what the hell happened in the third race buddy
    You were well placed in races 1 and 2
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Car
    Scottish Cooper Cup Car
    Hey Gordy, good to see you yesterday.

I made some real progress at the weekend, qualified 7th (was 4th at one point!!!) finished first 2 races 8th (6th fastest in race 1)... was well pleased with the way everything was going.

Race 3 did its best to spoil the day, but I'll try and focus on the positives... although the whole episode was completely and utterly avoidable, unfortunately someone chose to include me in their learning curve and moved across my nose... after that i was a passenger heading towards the tyres.

Big thanks to all the marshalls who looked after me post incident and the doctor/ambulance crew (I was adamant about being fine and not needing a check up and was reluctant about getting in the ambulance haha). However they 'talked me round' haha and were really excellent, doing a great job at sorting me and my car out.

Also, huge thanks to Craig Noble, Scott McKenzie, my mechanic Kevin and all the Minimax guys and girls for an awesome weekend and a top job.

Really good to catch up with Mark Dryden too and meeting Stephen from NMS.

Onwards and Upwards though Gordy!!!

Hamish,

Good to meet you also.

Andy P has posted photos of races here
    http://www.motorsportphotographic.co...0/gallery.html

You feature in some of them!
    Stephen & Allyson

GCA3N
    Hope your alright dude , missing the knockhill days out.

Car
    Scottish Cooper Cup Car
    thanks Stephen... will get a lookie just now... i'll be able to see how good my car looked prior to race 3! haha.

Hey Greig... we're missing you at Knockhill too... I could of done with some of your banter yesterday dude. I'm fine matey... although my office walls arent so good... they keep spinning round... better get a builder in to sort them out! hahaha

GCA3N
    What you like Hamish is it going better than last year.

Car
    Scottish Cooper Cup Car
    loads better dude... like I say... was comfortably in top half in first 2 and was much the same in race 3 (until.......) .

Really loving Minimax and the whole team, everyone gets on well with each other and theres good spirit. I'm finding time and gaining confidence so moving in the right direction.

Also... Just thinking, I managed to make it to the final race of the season opener at KH this time... progress!!!

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Well Done Hamish. Hopefully make the next few races

Car
    Scottish Cooper Cup Car
    Thanks Craig...shame you guys werent there... Hope you enjoyed Oxford trip? Were you coming up the A7 at a fair rate of knots last night about 8-9pm??? FLYING!!! haha.

Stephen got some good pics of the weekend and they are up on motorsportphotographic.com (thanks Stephen, appreciated).

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Nah I was "cruising" up the A1M, A66, M6 & M74 yest apart from when Lenore or Andy were in front then we WERE low level flying !!!