GP wing on mcs?!?!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    If I remember it's not just the spoiler you get its also a whole new rear window (and maybe even a new boot door) that are required for the fitment of the spoiler... As David said it's probably like that to try and put people off trying to copy the look of the GP.

Car
    F56 Cooper
    I Dont even like it. But at 2K wow.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Car
    R53 GP
    You can get a similar spoiler by a Japanese company called Arqray. Think its about £600, however just sits on top of the bootlid so to speak. Its basically a jcw spoiler with fins that go down the sides of the rear window.

Hard to get a hold of though as far as im aware. Photos of the Arqray below.. (sorry for size of pictures)

atnova
    yea i found that yesterday lol
    and i was looking at other sites and i found a small company (donno the name) from taxes has taken a gp wing off and making one they said price would be around 4-500 quid if my calculation is right and its fibre glass and the prototype will be out in a week time yeahez
    but for me right now its performance/handling, lose vehicle weight, then add wings and stuff lol

edit
    i found the distrubutor for the Arqray and its in HONG KONG lol exactly where i live during holidays yayyyyy gonna check it out when i go home lol
    Last edited by atnova; 15th April 2010 at 11:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by atnova View Post
    yea i found that yesterday lol
    and i was looking at other sites and i found a small company (donno the name) from taxes has taken a gp wing off and making one they said price would be around 4-500 quid if my calculation is right and its fibre glass and the prototype will be out in a week time yeahez

Isn't that Texas Speedwerks? They were doing this aaaaaaaaaaaaages ago, I'm surprised it's taken so long.