Classic Mini Prestwick

This lovely Classsic Mini has been for sale in a local garage for the last few weeks.

http://www.davidbryson.co.uk/view_ca...a_10_28_30.jpg

£6750 seems a bit expensive but tbh I don't know anything about these things.

Is this expensive?

Andrew
    Enjoy Yourself, It's Later Than You think

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    Its not mental expensive as has a nice mileage but it will have to be uber mint with no blisters or such to get near that money.
    The prices have falen a wee bit of late.

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Must say i like the look of that wee car.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

I didn't have a good look over it but I really liked the interior. The sort of car you would want to garage and only bring out in the good weather and if Ian says it could be priced about right then I wouldn't argue.

If anyone is looking for a nice mini the garage is on the right as you come into Prestwick from the airport.

The car isn't at the front but you can walk through all of the cars if anyone fancies a nosy.

LOL just read this post back and it sounds as if I'm trying to sell the car.

Andrew
    Enjoy Yourself, It's Later Than You think

Car
    MINI Clubman JCW / Nissan Pulsar GTiR / Volvo V40 D4 R Design
    TBH, if the subframes, sills & floorpans are as clean as the rest of the bodywork and if the running gear's good & has service history...together with the 10k mileage - it's probably underpriced.

Looks like a wee belter. Nice find.