Mizen to Malin '03

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Sponsor & Jakey
    Finally got a wee resume up on minibuzz.com. If anyone's interested you'll find it (+ pictures) under Mini Adventures :)
    When uncle Calum gets back might get something up on NMS too.
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

macblob
    Theres a bit about the run in the august editon of mini magazine :)

Quote " As well as the S Works and my car , there were about 10 other new minis on the run, including one from Scotland."

Na pics of ur car in the report though Willie

You must be getting camera shy

Sponsor & Jakey
    Thanks for the info macblob, I'm hoping to pick up a copy today. I normally get Mini Mag and Mini World most months anyway. I met the guy who was doing the report over there, cannae remember his name just now but he was a nice fella.

Camera shy? Me? :clown:
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)