Phone Call to JC Aberdeen

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Car
    F56 Cooper
    Had an interesting phone call with JC ABZ today, booked Roxy in to the Anti-Roll bar bushes replaced and get the diesel sound checked out.

Rang up, through to service, and just said can I get my car booked in, its been in twice before to get a rattle looked at, twice said it was the boot catch, but unfortunately its still persisting. I've been reliably informed that a common problem is with the anti-roll bar bushes, so can I get them looked at please?

The response was "You know, not all cars are the same, it's probably still the boot catch." I wasn't happy with the attitude at all. It's been in twice before and not been resolved, so was mearly asking if they can look at the bushes too.

We'll see what happens next Wednesday when the car goes in.
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

Car
    Mini R53 2005
    I have heard alot of things bad about Aberdeen JC recently, can i just make note that even though we are the same company, we are 2 different apart towards customers etc.

I hope you have your problem resolved Neil

Car
    F56 Cooper
    If not a'l be down to see your boys lol! Im sure things will be ok, and I have only dealt with the part department once or twice at ABZ, and it seems ok, but the service dept is not so good!

Car
    R53 GP
    Quote Originally Posted by JC Parts Dept View Post
    I have heard alot of things bad about Aberdeen JC recently, can i just make note that even though we are the same company, we are 2 different apart towards customers etc.

I hope you have your problem resolved Neil
    Haha yeah I heard that Ben has been telling you the info. Dundee sounds great!

Sorry to hear about your mishap neil

The Dogfather
    I had a dreadful experience with JCs in Aberdeen, basically not carrying out a service properly.

Car
    Mini R53 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanK View Post

Ahh but thats just a couple over the past 2 days, there IS more

Car
    R53 GP
    haha what!

Forbes
    Quote Originally Posted by JC Parts Dept View Post
    Ahh but thats just a couple over the past 2 days, there IS more
    PM, text or BB.

Car
    R56 Factory JCW
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanK View Post

Wouldn't be so sure lol depends who you get... especially when it comes to sales!

From Factory JCW to Audi TT Quattro - Might be back one day!

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Well got Roxy back today. Only a slight rattle now as they replaced the bushes, and told me the engine noise was due to a lack of oil in the engine. Apparently they had to put in 2.5 litres, which I was pretty cross about as it got a "health check" when it was getting MOT'd at John Clark in January!!!!!

They suggested also trying different petrol like vpower, anyone know if this will be worth while and make a difference to keeping the engine in better nick?