Heres hopeing...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Yep fantastic race let's hope it carrys on :-)
    New sig coming soon

Car
    F56 Cooper
    That race was brilliant. My better half who is not really into motorsport but has started watching F1 a bit even said it was pretty exciting!
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Yep, really enjoyed that race, sad about the hamilton webber crash near the end would have been a more competitive finish

euan
    Great race (can we actually talk about it now?)

Otherwise - what did people make of the grid girls outfits? :-)

Delboy
    Oh yes, that was much better .

Nice timing by Button changing to slicks .

baptie
    I flew of the couch at the end with Hamilton, gutted for Webber but I erupted.
    Couldn't happen to a nicer person, he obviously thinks Jenson has became No1.

Alonso was always getting the blame of being the bad one, I suspected it was him all along.

Top race

Fairy
    Quote Originally Posted by baptie View Post
    I flew of the couch at the end with Hamilton, gutted for Webber but I erupted.
    Couldn't happen to a nicer person, he obviously thinks Jenson has became No1.
    Totally agree, felt really sorry for Hamilton , looks like he thinks there is favouritism in the team for Jenson, Hamilton had a superb drive and clawed his way from 11th to 3rd before pitting, Jenson didn't drive to the standard Lewis did and only got 1st in my opinion coz Vettel spun off - backing Hamilton all the way and loved the race on Sunday, its what racing is all about :)

That is the way racing should be!!! ENTERTAINING I felt really sorry for Vettel once again having reliability issues, thats just not good enough for a high caliber motorsporting event like Formula 1, they should all be getting the best of the best stuff.

Despite the fact that Vettel went out, I still think Button did an awesome job from start to finish all the way from his early call for getting the slicks on all the way to the finish on that same set of tyres, thats what you call looking after your tyres!! ...and on the other side of the team garage you have moaning Hamilton who is like a spoilt kid and when he doesnt get his way he wants to know why and who is to blame for it! He is the one who is racing out their on the circuit, he is the one who cannot look after his tyres and ruins them, but no he still wants to moan about how and why he had to come in earlier for tyres even tho he was mumbling about having 'no grip and that his tyres were gone' towards the end of the race, who else does he think is to blame for that? I mean get a grip.

You dont/didn't see or hear Vettel whining about the fact that he has now had two DNFs (Did Not Finish)
    Im sure this wont be the last moan we here from Hamilton this season either.

Come on Jenson...

Delboy
    Quote Originally Posted by zimbo View Post
    He is the one who is racing out their on the circuit, he is the one who cannot look after his tyres and ruins them, but no he still wants to moan about how and why he had to come in earlier for tyres even tho he was mumbling about having 'no grip and that his tyres were gone' towards the end of the race, who else does he think is to blame for that? I mean get a grip.