Best car you saw today!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by N16SHP View Post
    What a shambles, i'm usual clued in but that was a total Greig I did!
    Thanks Neil

The problem comes from not having enough time on the PC so when I get on and theres loads of stuff to go through I have to speed read and well the results can be

At home I sneak on when the missus is not looking on my iphone so not only can i not see the screen properly I again can be rushed.

These are my excuses anyway maybe getting the wrong side of 35 has something to do with it. Goodness knows what will happen in the next few years.
    Last edited by GCA3N; 13th July 2010 at 05:18 PM.

Kren__
    Quote Originally Posted by N16SHP View Post
    Was that the white one, or the orange one?
    You've had enough ribbing I think so I'm not saying anything...

But I have seen the orange one in the past as well.

Today I'm parked next to a 911, think it's a Carrera. It's silver in case anyone's wondering. That's silver...

---> SILVER <---

euan
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottie View Post
    Not only did I see but I sat in the drivers side. A Merc AMG 6.3 thingy the same that was on Top Gear last night..... One of the girls at my work had it in today.. happens that her husband is high up in Western Edinburgh. Would I swap it for my Clubman D.... nope.
    I'd swap it if I didn't have to pay the fuel bill!

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	49.6 KB 
ID:	2023

Car
    R53 Cooper S jcw
    red mustang in the car park at work! beast!