Joeyed headlight swap maybe...

If anyone is interested I might be willing to do a straight swap of my joeyed R56 Xenon headlights with red ring pieces as seen in the picture below for your standard R56 Xenons. If interested then send me a PM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Light..jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	53.2 KB 
ID:	1582

**Mods** Sorry I didn't know where else to put this thread, coz its not a sale as such but a swap so couldn't put it in the for sale section.

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    I can see a sale in the horizon ....

Car
    R56 Factory JCW
    sorry Ali i forgot about this, lets do it

From Factory JCW to Audi TT Quattro - Might be back one day!

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Out of curiousity, how hard is that to do?
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

Forbes
    Do it Neil. Do it! DO it do IT dO It Doit

Car
    F56 Cooper
    lol, I noticed Ryan did it to his GP, so may have to speak to him nicely! Aint found any decent pics online though of a red coop with them done! Obviously Zimbo has done it, but it has the red ring so if I squint I kinda get how it looks!
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

Car
    Mini R53 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazthemod View Post
    Good man!

Car
    R56 Factory JCW
    Neil I did it to my Cooper last time round.... it's not for the faint hearted lol you have 2 options - either stick the headlight unit in an oven or take a heat gun around the edges of the seal.

From Factory JCW to Audi TT Quattro - Might be back one day!

Quote Originally Posted by Bazthemod View Post
    Just send me PM with your address and let me know when you fancy doing the swap Baz.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    I can see a sale in the horizon ....
    No, no sale still have not had any luck finding a job so might have to see about returning the car to MINI if they will take it because the money I had saved up has now been used up paying the payments for the car etc etc and now getting to the stage where its going to be difficult to do so. And the dealers might want the car back to original as it was when I originally got it, i.e with the normal style (chrome) Xenons, just want to keep myself covered just in case...

So I could well be MINIless very soon

I have already got another car lined up and its not nice... It was my brothers banger he bought a couple of years ago and it has been sitting in my mums driveway to the side for a couple of years now and needs some work to get it back on the road assuming it passes its MOT when I get that far!! and no I wont say what it is coz I will be driving it with a paper bag over my head...

I hoped I would never see the day that my transport would be going backwards so to speak, especially not all the way back to an 'L' reg banger (oops I mean car..)