Bahrain GP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fairy
    Poor Seb, gutted for the guy - he wears his heart on his sleeve and at the end he looked so angry and emotional, he looked like he just needed a big hug!
    Race was pretty boring I agree although Alonso in that Ferrari was brill - he has the full package and i think he'll be the one to beat this year - bring on round 2!!

euan
    It was a very dull race. Pit stops are procedural now with no chance for anything to really go wrong, so it's as you were when they all come out.

In saying that Bahrain as a circuit has to be one of the dullest going. If the crown prince was throwing substantial amount of dollars Bernies way they'd never be there. Melbourne should show up what it's really like, but I'm fully expecting it to be a bit dull this year.

And the worst crime - where are the graphics in qualy!!!!!

euan
    Mark Webbers twitter seems to sum his feelings up on yesterday:
    http://twitter.com/AussieGrit

Wow! New rules, not sure huh? Why do they keep dicking with it? Followed Mercedes power for the whole race, no chance to overtake - again

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Yeah, i was pretty bored and that was just watching the highlights!! But I will not pass judgement until there have been a couple more races!
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

I agree it was a reasonably boring race to be honest (I did nod off a couple of times...) and I too felt really sorry for Vettel to lose the win due to exhaust problems!! Massa did awesome for his 1st full race since his incident last year. And I was REALLY REALLY impressed with Lotus for both cars completing their 1st race without breaking down like the rest of the new teams did...

I did notice tho that the new american team wasn't there or have I missed something?

Come on Melbourne...

iwr004
    if you want to see a bit of overtaking watch the gp support race . the porsche super cup races were great on eurosport and eurosport hd . carrera cup gb winner from last year tim bridgeman had to work hard. the start of race one looked like scottish minis at knockhill !

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Well I'm a happy chappy , the Italian national anthem resumes it's favourite chart position

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

euan
    Quote Originally Posted by iwr004 View Post
    if you want to see a bit of overtaking watch the gp support race . the porsche super cup races were great on eurosport and eurosport hd . carrera cup gb winner from last year tim bridgeman had to work hard. the start of race one looked like scottish minis at knockhill !
    I watched that as well, justs hows that without the aero killing it, you can overtake at that circuit!
    Last edited by euan; 16th March 2010 at 02:09 PM. Reason: putting the right quote in!!!

euan
    Quote Originally Posted by zimbo View Post
    I did notice tho that the new american team wasn't there or have I missed something?
    They asked to miss 5 races and turn up in Barcelona, were told to turn up in Bahrain or nothing. Future to be decided, but I doubt we'll see them again - Todt is raging after them as we speak.