Bahrain GP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    euan
    So, anyone watch practice this morning? My son, the genius that he is at 7 months, decided to wake up at 6:45, 15 minutes before the start of practice :-)

Thought the McLarens and the Ferraris looked good, the HRT looked awful. Lotus and Virgin look to be 5 races away from being ready to race to be honest.

Highlight of the morning for me was Schumi getting frustrated with the car, while Nico just got on with the job and ended up .4s faster. Good lad :-)

Nope never watched it, but tomorrow and Sunday will be a different story, I dont care if the house collapses around me there is NOTHING that can drag me away from the TV this weekend

euan
    Practice 3 is on red button tomorrow at 7:55-8:55, then it's qualy - bring it on!

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Quote Originally Posted by euan View Post
    Practice 3 is on red button tomorrow at 7:55-8:55, then it's qualy - bring it on!
    wont see the 3rd practice in the morning as at work but hopefully be home for quaily tho
    New sig coming soon

Cooper Coupe...

Vettel was on fire!! Pole for round 1... Well impressed with Massas performance as well

WooHoo 2 hours to go, got my snacks all ready and waiting to go

Bring it on

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    And we are off

Delboy
    Is it just me or was that a pretty boring race?

Such a bummer for Vettel - he had that all sown up until this car got sick.

And the lack of re-fuelling appeared to make the race less exciting. One pit-stop to change tyres doesn't give much scope for clever strategy, and overtaking is just as difficult so once the tyre change is done there is little chance to gain places unless cars in front go off/crash/retire.

Comments?

baptie
    Glad I watched it on Sky+, ffwd'd alot of it!

Real shame for Seb, he was doing great. You could see at the end he was Gutted.

needs a few races to see how the teams settle and get used to the tyres and cars.

Bring on Australia