Count down begins...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Yup the count down has begun.... Woo Hoooooooo I cant wait for this weekend

Fairy
    Ditto that! Cant wait for this season to begin!!
    We're off to Silverstone in July and a family friend is in the process of getting us two VIP passes for the night race in Singapore!! Woopee!! B.R.I.N.G I.T!!!!!!
    Last edited by Fairy; 8th March 2010 at 01:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fairy View Post
    ...a family friend is in the process of getting us two VIP passes for the night race in Singapore!! Woopee!! B.R.I.N.G I.T!!!!!!
    jammy buggers... that will awesome, must be great to have friends who have friends etc

euan
    So, 6 days to go, everyday why doesn't someone post an old F1 car with a link to the days to go. I make it 6 days till race day, so I'll start with this from 76 - 6 tyres!

euan
    Also, if someone posts anything other than Mansell tomorrow, they'll be trouble ;-)

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    Quote Originally Posted by euan View Post
    Also, if someone posts anything other than Mansell tomorrow, they'll be trouble ;-)
    So your looking for a red 5 then?

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    yep looking forward to this year should be good as it 1 tank the old petrol and thats your lot will be fun to see if they get there numbers wrong and run out with 1 lap to go
    New sig coming soon

euan
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Possibly ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by euan View Post
    Possibly ;-)
    Well Im not sure about a Red 5 but I do know you can get the chance to see a Red 3 this season because that is the number Schumacher has this year... (as far as I am aware)

baptie
    Spa - 2009
    5 lights go out.......and there off!