MotoGP 2010

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Any other MotoGP fans out there
    The testing is well underway for the 2010 season and once again Rossi is the man to beat, fastest at Sepang and has even broken the pole lap record from last year.

The racing begins in earnest on 11th April at Qatar, the night time race

I've already booked tickets for me and Zimbo at Indianapolis, anyone else fancy going i can offer free digs at my house

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    would love to come but not this year mabie come and see u next year as my uncle stays in Houston, TX so could do a week with him then a week with u if that would be ok
    New sig coming soon

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Yeah...Rossi seems to be setting the pace during testing Think Ducati have had to turn the wick down so the engine will last 2-3 races tho Would love to come visit you Al.....maybe in the future See the world superbikes kicked off earlier today at Philip Island, Australia.....Haslam won the first and was second in the second race.....could be a good year for the brits Tosland crashed in the first and was 10th in the second. Laferty won the first Supersports race by a mile
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Woohoo Indianapolis MotoGP 2010... I cant wait!!

Car
    F56 Cooper
    awwwww, who spoiled the SBK's for me...GORDY!!

Think your right about the Ducati's though Gordy, could be interesting. I think this has to be a make or break year for Pedrosa, although you can argue he's not kept himself fit of recent years. Im a huge Ducati fan, so will be willing on Nicky and Casey, but also love the way Lorenzo rides with no fear so will be cheering for him too!
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by N16SHP View Post
    awwwww, who spoiled the SBK's for me...GORDY!!

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Oooooooooops......sorry guys
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Well, less than a week to go, i'm super excited! Predictions for the title this year? As always, its hard to look past Rossi, and although I am a huge Ducati fan and Nicky Hayden fan (Regardless of who he is riding which makes it brilliant he is on a Ducati) I'm going to Lorenzo if he can stay upright.

I think for Pedrosa, this has to be a make or break year. He's been No 1 in Honda since 2008? And ok he's been unlucky with some big crashes, but I feel he has to step up!

Car
    F56 Cooper
    **Slightly off topic**

I'm watching race 1 from last week of the SBK's, how phenominal is the Portimao circuit?