Excellent "How To" for the use of a clay bar

Wul
    If you are wondering what they are, what they do and how....then have a read of this

http://www.bettercarcare.com/articles.php?articleId=14

:)

Starky
    Might have known a Meguire product would have been somewhere in that thread, lol.

3GGG
    That looks like hard work Wul! - I'll need to get my potty putty out (remember that stuff?) - or maybe some Bluetak :clown:

Wul
    It's not as hard (oooer missus) as you might think - and the finish it leaves is very good - good for tar spots etc after a hard summers MINI runs (not that i'd know!):I

Starky - what do you mean by that remark

Wul
    Oh and 3GGG - I was always more a play dough kinda kid! :I

garywatt
    Hi all

Halfords produced a clay bar a few years ago and I still have it.
    Not sure if they still produce it. Haven't noticed it in the Aberdeen store.

Great for dead bugs and tar.........I use it quite a bit.

Doesn't resemble a 'bar' any longer.....more like a big ball of green plasticene, but sure does the trick.

Cheers

Gary