One or two 16 inch fin alloy

lowrider
    I need to replace 2 alloys due to kerb/pothole damage. No tyres required. Thanks.

Fin alloys are these type 1 st choice.....Clicky

1 choice
    http://www.mini2.com/classifieds/sho...e=DSC00004.JPG

2nd Choice
    http://www.mini2.com/classifieds/sho...age=alloy1.jpg
    Last edited by lowrider; 24th March 2010 at 06:48 PM.

lowrider
    Anybody out there ?

baptie
    what about recon the ones you have?

Mini_Disaster
    Thats the same wheels that are on the car were about to trade in, if the tyre make/tread depth matched up we could have switched them over but it would be too much hassle to potentially get caught!!

lowrider
    May consider recon if no replies what would I expect to pay for a minor kerbing and pitting caused by brake disc wear?

Mini_Disaster if that's an offer I am up for it as the kerbing is very minor

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    refurb of a wheel will be anywhere from £35 to £50 per wheel depending on who you use and whether you get painted or powdercoated...