Rear wind screen wiper washer

atnova
    Hi guys,
    my rear wind screen has been failing on me, its not the first time i have taken it out cleared it with soapy water and pined it which it worked a few times, but this time it doesn't work at all and most of the time water doesn't come out, and i saw the rubber bit inside the washer cap is a bit broken, does anyone know if i can order that small rubber ring or do i have to order a new washer cap, and do you guys know the part number for it?
    thanks in advance=]
    Alex

Car
    Mini R53 2005
    Alex,

These are common for breaking, i sell tons of them.

There is a year change for these caps, but there not dear to buy.

atnova
    Quote Originally Posted by JC Parts Dept View Post
    Alex,

These are common for breaking, i sell tons of them.

There is a year change for these caps, but there not dear to buy.
    Thanks for that man,
    i will go to mini and order a new one then do they still do r53 ones?

Car
    Mini R53 2005
    you can order through me, you will recieve a NMS discount through my forum section

I know its not much, but its still something off it!

atnova
    Quote Originally Posted by JC Parts Dept View Post
    you can order through me, you will recieve a NMS discount through my forum section

I know its not much, but its still something off it!
    Sorry i am new to this, so do i just request the part through your forum section and what do i do next, and i live in edinburgh, so do you send me the part?

many thanks
    AT

Car
    Mini R53 2005
    Yeah,

Could you send an email to myself with your details of posting and possible last 7 of the chassis? i will require for year change, and the chassis starts with a T

My email is on my signature