Part Leather Retrim

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fester
    Tayside Coach Trimming & Upholstery in Dundee do very good work on alot of the vintage and classic cars in this area seen their work very tidy.

Archer189
    Thanks to those who replied. Will get round to all 3 to see what they can offer.

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Quote Originally Posted by washshop View Post

you could also try Transcal in Livingston a lot of dealers use them.
    We popped in to Transcal in Livvi when we were looking foroptions on changing from red leather to black leather BEFORE we bought the 125i. As soon as we got it, we realised we actually really like it so never went back.

However, the place looked very good, and the examples they had out on display were absolutely first class.

They were working on getting a show room stocked up too so by now there may be more stuff to see.

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

k3ith
    After over a months delay my mini is ready next week so I am going into transcal so will check them out.

k3ith
    Went to Transcal and they were spot on took me round the factory bit seen all the diff types of leather, then some cars that were getting done they did one of the bosses wifes clubman and had a mini seat all done. Some very nice work.
    Cost for full retrim incl door cards £1200 I want.