Part Leather Retrim

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Archer189
    My R56 S has Lounge Redwood interior. Looking for someone who can trim the door side cards and rear cards in Lounge Redwood Leather with possibly a smidgen of carbon fibre weave leather. Also rear heated seat upgrade.

If I can get someone to do the retrim in the Lounge Redwood Leather then a pair of heated JCW seats likewise retrimed would be on the cards.

Forbes
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer189 View Post
    My R56 S has Lounge Redwood interior. Looking for someone who can trim the door side cards and rear cards in Lounge Redwood Leather with possibly a smidgen of carbon fibre weave leather. Also rear heated seat upgrade.

If I can get someone to do the retrim in the Lounge Redwood Leather then a pair of heated JCW seats likewise retrimed would be on the cards.
    There are a few places down by you who do it. Some of the VW boys use a company in Aberdeen called Motorwerks who then send it south, all the work i have seen from dashes to door cards and seats have been first class. They can work in any colour of leather

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Although not the cheapest, one place is Newton Commercial

Forbes
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gismo Man View Post
    Yeah Motorwerks ain't the cheapest, but you get what you pays for.

Forbes
    Funny the link doesn't show on your original post on my PC

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by 0004BES View Post
    Yeah Motorwerks ain't the cheapest, but you get what you pays for.
    Refresh your browser, we were posting at the same time and i didn't get the link right first time

Forbes
    Refresh your browser, we were posting at the same time and i didn't get the link right first time
    Working now

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    There is a man in the Loanhead industrial estate near Ikea called 'W Ramsay' and he done my mates VX220 seats and my other mates classic car seats and he done a very good job.

k3ith
    Quote Originally Posted by ianking View Post
    There is a man in the Loanhead industrial estate near Ikea called 'W Ramsay' and he done my mates VX220 seats and my other mates classic car seats and he done a very good job.
    heard good things about them to.

you could also try Transcal in Livingston a lot of dealers use them.

Forbes
    Quote Originally Posted by washshop View Post
    heard good things about them to.

you could also try Transcal in Livingston a lot of dealers use them.
    Heard good things about them, friends Supra was done by them and looks really good