Mirror Caps.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Wanted - Mirror Caps for R50/52/53. Any colour accepted as these are getting wrapped. Must have the clips intact (ie not broken)

I recently gave away 2 sets and now I need a set...

anyone?

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    Wanted - Mirror Caps for R50/52/53. Any colour accepted as these are getting wrapped. Must have the clips intact (ie not broken)

I recently gave away 2 sets and now I need a set...

anyone?

The funny thing is Craig I think I gave my two spare sets away. I will look when I get home cos I have a sneaky suspicion I have a set kicking about. Don't hold your breath though if you can get a set then get them.

After all the stuff you've done I am sure there must be someone with a set lying around. If you want to make an offer that I will do some CF wrapping for them in exchange for the caps.(eg wing mirrors, light rings etc) Obviously you would have to supply the CF.

Forbes
    Quote Originally Posted by GCA3N View Post
    The funny thing is Craig I think I gave my two spare set away. I will look when I get home cos I have a sneaky suspicion I have a set kicking about. Don't hold your breath though if you can get a set then get them.

After all the stuff yoo've done I am sure there must be someone with a set lying around. If you want to make an offer that I will do some CF wrapping for them in exchange for the caps.(eg wing mirrors, light rings etc) Obviously you would have to supply the CF.
    I had a spare set from you Greig, who I then gave to Pearson - as his spares, so there might be a set with him

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by 0004BES View Post
    I had a spare set from you Greig, who I then gave to Pearson - as his spares, so there might be a set with him

You think they'll still be intact.

I'll keep an eye on ebay, i mean I got my R56 laser Blue ones for £8.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mini-Mirror-co...item2558d772e1

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Genuine-BMW-Mi...item1c1034f905

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2006-MINI-COOP...item414d083c2b
    Last edited by GCA3N; 14th February 2010 at 08:52 PM.

Resident old yin.
    Why not just wrap the ones you have?

Forbes
    Quote Originally Posted by KenL View Post
    For selling up, Craig has had the BEP for a wee while now

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    No (sniff - somethings goin on)

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by KenL View Post
    To put you in the pic Ken I am doing these for Craig but they will take me a while and obviously I live on the other side of the country. Craig is hopefully sending them to me and I'll wrap them and send them back. Probs a good idea to have a spare set anyway.

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by 0004BES View Post
    For selling up, Craig has had the BEP for a wee while now

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    No worries Greig, will see what happens... I might just have to run around with no covers... and no the car ain't for sale Ben... (ya cheeky wee scamp!!)