F7 bry

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Car
    R53 Cooper S jcw
    yeah ill be going, its usualy mega busy, gota get ther for around half 7 or earlyer lol. seen you ther a couple of times jenny.

J444 JNY
    Quote Originally Posted by bry_mini View Post
    yeah ill be going, its usualy mega busy, gota get ther for around half 7 or earlyer lol. seen you ther a couple of times jenny.
    Yeah its normally stand still busy if you leave getting there to late, yeah havent been to the last few ones now, will see what the weather is like on the day as to whether im going or not, if i go will be my mini and my pals wee yellow mini

Car
    '55 plate Cooper S Checkmate
    Seen you again in town on friday..at the same place ha!..was workin as as per! lol

Car
    R53 Cooper S jcw
    lol! didnt see your car in its usual spot.

Car
    lol! didnt see your car in its usual spot.
    hmmm..ye should have..cos it was there..unless someones nabbed it while a was workin!!

Car
    Spotted again..honestly im not following you!..getting your usual Friday KFC ha ha

going for a wee drive in town tonight??

Car
    No but really am not following you..but might have possibly more than certainly 100 % seen you on keppochill road! Ha

Car
    R53 Cooper S jcw
    mmmmm......friday kfc,lol!! I need to learn your plate coz evrytime i see you im too late to wave! Yeah was me on keppochill rd.
    im sure i seen your car on marryhill rd a few times too lol

Car
    mmmmm......friday kfc,lol!! I need to learn your plate coz evrytime i see you im too late to wave! Yeah was me on keppochill rd.
    im sure i seen your car on marryhill rd a few times too lol
    I know..its such a rubbish plate! cant wait to get my new private one!

yeah i work in maryhill so its always parked there..either up at the Maryhill tavern or down at taggarts garage at my mums office.

did you go to ek cruise mate?..a was gonna..but had it in my head it was on the thursday for some reason, but had too much to do that nyt before work so never bothered but then my mate was like..it was last night! ha ha lol

Car
    R53 Cooper S jcw
    its not rubish, i jst dont know it lol, wot plate u after?? yeah i went for a bit, mega busy, was freezin tho! seen a few minis, but none i reconise.