F7 bry

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Car
    '55 plate Cooper S Checkmate
    Seen you on Renfield st..like 2 mins ago!..I'm standin at the corner of Gordon street as I type..out working!:( lol

Car
    R53 Cooper S jcw
    working on a friday night, gutter!! lol

i seen a checkmate outside the tunnel and thought it was yours??

Car
    Yeah that's mine..I work in the tunnel so the stewards keep a wee eye on our cars!..a walked past u again at like la tasca too was gonnie come say "ma cars better" but you might have been WTF!

Car
    R53 Cooper S jcw
    lol!! Ill need too take a closer look next time so if i see you i will reconise you and wave!

Car
    Quote Originally Posted by bry_mini View Post
    lol!! Ill need too take a closer look next time so if i see you i will reconise you and wave!
    Just look out for a guy thats tall dark n handsome!! ha ha
    Next time I'll just shout!!..were you just out for a wee drive round town then yeah?

J444 JNY
    F7 BRY - I also spotted you in town on friday night have to say the car was very clean and shiney compared to mine :(

Martin i also seen the checkmate outside and Tunnel and said to my pal im sure thats Martins mini

Jenny x

Car
    Quote Originally Posted by J444 JNY View Post
    F7 BRY - I also spotted you in town on friday night have to say the car was very clean and shiney compared to mine :(

Martin i also seen the checkmate outside and Tunnel and said to my pal im sure thats Martins mini

Jenny x
    Yeah I seen you too pal!..only once though..then ye disappeared!..I must have been too busy working!..It was bloody freezin! ..once I get my plate on everyone will know what it is!

J444 JNY
    Quote Originally Posted by Fartin Martin View Post
    Yeah I seen you too pal!..only once though..then ye disappeared!..I must have been too busy working!..It was bloody freezin! ..once I get my plate on everyone will know what it is!
    I never even seen you :O i must of been on auto pilot :L I was out for ages aswell, think didnt leave town till the back of 3 on friday night

It was cold indeed though :(

Jenny

Car
    Quote Originally Posted by J444 JNY View Post
    I never even seen you :O i must of been on auto pilot :L I was out for ages aswell, think didnt leave town till the back of 3 on friday night

It was cold indeed though :(

Jenny
    yeah I was at like the other side of the road so you wouldn't have spotted me! lol

Car
    R53 Cooper S jcw
    Aye dude just out a spin round town! Yeah best to shout, although alot of drunk folks shouting so might no notice lol!

J444 JNY- car looked sweet!! liked your exhausts!! gives a wave nxt time! :)