Ladies only thread

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    Quote Originally Posted by camjay View Post
    Phew! Do you think he works out much! Nice bod!

On the nail thing. I'm not allowed to have extension due to my job (its rubbish) got to make do with wee stubbies LOL. My friend gets the gels done, they're lovely. Iwould agree with Sheilz, not a fan of acrylics. Don't like the white tip - too WAG.

On the WAG note. What do you all think about John Terry's wife taking him back? Could you forgive and forget? I couldn't, I would have chopped his B++++++s off by now!

These WAGS are as bad as the blokes. Trading dignity and pride for baubles and trinkets. Pretty humiliating having personal stuff splattered across the tabloids. Shows pretty poor self-esteem. Clearly John Terry has no regard for anything other than the few brain cells he keeps in his crotch. Miserable speciman of a man that he is. I'd defo have every sympathy for his wife if she'd done a bobbit on him and pickled it as a reminder that she's not to be messed around with.

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    Quote Originally Posted by camjay View Post
    Ladies. Another example of gorgeous maleness! I most certainly would - no question!!

Yummy

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottie View Post
    You can't go wrong with a bit of Brad I'll help him get over Angelina

I have a wee liking for this chap.

He's a bit of all right like. Nice enough bit of crumpet

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    http://www.fanpop.com/spots/george-c...itle/georgie-c

Creme de la creme

The one and only.............. those dark come to bed eyes................. pure, naked, unadulterated, all consuming sex on legs.

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    You are so right Fi. I 'visited' 'next door' as well. Content was fairly predictable.

What about beer? I'm not a lover of it much at all. Canned lagers are just vile but a wee haulf o real ale is acceptable. Caledonian 80sh, Old Speckled Hen and Skull Splitter are my favourites though I do prefer a glass of wine.

George Clooney has got to be in any girls top ten even when he is 60+ he is always going to look good..

On the John Terry thing I can't understand why his wife would let him come back. Do they have kids?? Worse than that what about Vernon Kay caught texting a page three girl. Has the man got no brains.

Oh while watching TV tonight doing a spot of ironing I burnt my bl00dy arm.
    Cooper Coupe...

Mrs JCP

Johnny Depp of course!!

Mrs JCP
    or.....

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottie View Post
    George Clooney has got to be in any girls top ten even when he is 60+ he is always going to look good..

On the John Terry thing I can't understand why his wife would let him come back. Do they have kids?? Worse than that what about Vernon Kay caught texting a page three girl. Has the man got no brains.

Oh while watching TV tonight doing a spot of ironing I burnt my bl00dy arm.
    B*ggar about the burn. For some bizarre reason I always used to burn my midriff when I was ironing, and yep I was fully dressed. My sis bought a fandangdoobie iron thing a bit like a press that does shirts and stuff in half the time of conventional irons. B*ggar is she is forever burning herself with it. Have debated for no great length of time to be honest about whether I should trade burns for less time on a tiresome chore. Got bored of the debate before ever managing to take it to its conclusion. One of these days I might force myself to fully discuss, silently, with self. Got funny feeling that I'd struggle to spend a three figure sum on an iron.

Vernon Kay? Now need to take a few mins out to find out who he is before I can comment on that. Could understand Terry's wife taking him back if it had been a one off maybe when they'd been going through a bad patch or something, but he's basically behaved like a fully fledged slut. I hope they don't have kids, epsecially any of school age. Could only begin to imagine how embarrasing that would be for them. Probably only reason she has taken him back is because he has loads of money and she'd miss the lifestyle, you know being cast out in the cold by their social circle though I imagine a divorce settlement would be quite lucrative, unless of course there's a pre-nuptial agreement.

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs jcp View Post
    or.....

how did i miss this one Must've been thinking about George at the time.

He's a bonnie loon. Note loon for he must be about the same age group as my loons and so out of bounds for me. Makes me feel like a perv just looking at it.

but.......to be objective..........I think if I was his ma I'd give him whatfor............what does a bonnie loon need so much that he's acting like a **oor to get it. I'd be gutted if George behaved like that, In fact I think I'd dump him