Ladies only thread

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast
    LightningStevie
    We need a photo of your very cool sounding hair!

Wheelspin Kid
    Car
    mini cooper red/white
    Quote Originally Posted by superstevie View Post
    We need a photo of your very cool sounding hair!
    Agree with Stevie show us a pic sounds fab

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    I don't think I have any. I'm the one that lurks at the back of photoshoots! Will have a look through some discs to see if I have any.

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red

A bit muted but you get the idea. Think had blue, raspberry and purple round the back.

A bit more conventional colouring after starting my current job.

On day of interview had a real panic as still had pink and purple in my hair. Thought to myself there was no way I'd ever get a job with it so attacked my head with a set of clippers we kept for clipping pets. Made a frightful mess, really dreadful so had to find an emergency hairdresser to tidy it up as best as they could to hide the howks. Lied through my back teeth that it had been done under influence of alcohol. Couldn't admit to being idiotic while sober. I do mind the haircut, despite a slavage job, attracting curious stares. Probably got the job out of pity

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.

LightningStevie
    from what I can see looks rather cool! And I'm sure you got the job through your skills and suitability for it :)

Wheelspin Kid
    Car
    mini cooper red/white
    Looks I would never have the nerve to do something like that but it suited you

As for using clippers on it No wonder you told the hairdresser you were drunk she might have thought you were mad

camjay
    Shopping in Glasgow today.. depressed myself. Any ideas how to lose 2 stones in 2 months (without resorting to an eating disorder) Oh, and any tips on how to make your ankles slimmer!

how whats wrong with your ankles. Pictures required??

2 stones in 2 months now that's difficult will power and major exercise. The odd tummy bug would help also
    Cooper Coupe...

camjay
    For ankles read "cankles"! I wouldn't dare show a picture of my mine - put everyone off their dinner! Was out walking yesterday and today. Zumba fitness tomorrow! Back to pole dance fitness next week (was off due to shoulder injury)! You're doing great Fiona. How long has it taken you to get the weight off and how much have you lost again?

I started watching what I ate last March 2009 and lost some weight. However since December I've lost just over a stone cracking on with it now. it's great when people I've not seen for a while are starting to notice like the women who cuts the dogs was saying to me today then again the hairdresser tonight noticed really gives me a lift. I never used to be over weight until about the age of 35 then it went on me jings my life style when I stayed up north was awful.
    Cooper Coupe...