Ladies only thread

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    camjay
    This is what I'm talking about!

Gorgeous and Scottish - what more can a girl want! THIS IS SPARTA
    Last edited by camjay; 13th February 2010 at 12:09 PM.

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    Quote Originally Posted by stoney View Post
    Yep and thinking boring ::):
    ok smarty pants away to see what priceless nuggets of information there's in the mannies thread

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottie View Post
    The gels can be a bugger when your nail breaks and you have to take them off and can leave the nails in a mess. I find as long as I do not let my nails get to long I can get away with it. The older you get the harder the nails get the better the gel takes to the nail and are great for covering those ridges.

I like them filed to flat end shape and not rounded.

Mind you they are not cheap £36 for the gels and £27 every 4/5 weeks to maintain

Acrylics I can't get on with.

the acryllics are not nice at all. i think they look quite naff compared to the gels. Can get the gels for less than £36 in Aberdeen. Place I went to only charged £25. Mind you '£25' and 'only' while discussing nails shouldn't really be mentioned in the same sentence. Lot of money for mere pampering especially when a lot of mums and dads will be agonising in the supermarket about how they can feed themselves for a week on that kind of money.

O! O! there's all those silly men out on the pitch fighting over a ball. Honestly, you'd think they'd grasp the concept of having one each and then they wouldn't have to fight over it. Mind you some of them have okayish legs though do wish they wouldn't spit, its just so common.

Socks? Well that's defo a bit different. Most of mine end up abandoned by their partner: probably run off with the underpants from the washing machine when no one was looking. Just think, somewhere out there in the universe there may well be a planet peopled by socks. Could be one of those cheapos I buy from Asda, that start life off in an Indian sweatshop, may have reached the giddy height of being Chief of The Garters. Sounds fanciful to be sure but it passes the time while those thirty silly men fight over a ball.

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    Quote Originally Posted by camjay View Post
    I have only got one thing to say to the ladies on this thread. HE IS MINE! Simples.

Now! Now! Let's not act like men Share and share alike Simples

Quote Originally Posted by camjay View Post
    This is what I'm talking about!

Gorgeous and Scottish - what more can a girl want! THIS IS SPARTA
    Nice mind you I'd be tempted if Hugh Jackman was to walk past.
    Cooper Coupe...

Quote Originally Posted by Sheilz View Post
    t

Socks? Well that's defo a bit different. Most of mine end up abandoned by their partner: probably run off with the underpants from the washing machine when no one was looking. .
    They may have ran off to make baby bra's. Talking about bras how annoying is it they after a couple of washes they are no longer white. I've started to wash mine by hand
    Cooper Coupe...

camjay
    Ladies. Another example of gorgeous maleness! I most certainly would - no question!!

You can't go wrong with a bit of Brad I'll help him get over Angelina

I have a wee liking for this chap.

Cooper Coupe...

My boss is pals with this guy. We had a few of his calendars last year given to us girls in the office. OMG some of the pictures gave us all a flush.

Cooper Coupe...

camjay
    Phew! Do you think he works out much! Nice bod!

On the nail thing. I'm not allowed to have extension due to my job (its rubbish) got to make do with wee stubbies LOL. My friend gets the gels done, they're lovely. Iwould agree with Sheilz, not a fan of acrylics. Don't like the white tip - too WAG.

On the WAG note. What do you all think about John Terry's wife taking him back? Could you forgive and forget? I couldn't, I would have chopped his B++++++s off by now!