PM system

Forbes
    Is there a problem with this system since the change over as I have had a few problems recently sending PMs and not being allowed, maybe folk just don't like me.

For example I had to add Greig as a friend to send a PM.

Notice in one of the current For Sale threads others are having problems

GCA3N
    I was going to ask this too ben is there a setting to change or something.

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    you may have it set so only friends and mod's can pm you have a look at your set up in your profile bit
    New sig coming soon

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by stoney View Post
    you may have it set so only friends and mod's can pm you have a look at your set up in your profile bit
    What the speedy man says

Forbes
    Quote Originally Posted by stoney View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gismo Man View Post
    What the speedy man says
    THat I know I haven't had any problems, just contacting others. Maybe they just changed their settings

Car
    R53 Cooper S jcw
    Yep i didnt realise i had ticked friends and mods only box, waiting on a reply to see if it works now i de-ticked it lol

GCA3N
    oops did not know that box was ticked anyway sorted it now so goodness knows what riff raff will be emailing me now, oh thats right Baz is a friend anyway.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by bry_mini View Post
    Yep i didnt realise i had ticked friends and mods only box, waiting on a reply to see if it works now i de-ticked it lol
    Quote Originally Posted by GCA3N View Post
    oops did not know that box was ticked anyway sorted it now so goodness knows what riff raff will be emailing me now, oh thats right Baz is a friend anyway.

Forbes
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gismo Man View Post
    But I only noticed this when we changed to the new software that was my point, did the new software change these settings?

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by 0004BES View Post
    But I only noticed this when we changed to the new software that was my point, did the new software change these settings?
    Yes, it's the default setting for vBulletin