Any idea ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    m8cxc
    How much my 54 plate cabrio would be worth thanx

Forbes
    Quote Originally Posted by m8cxc View Post
    How much my 54 plate cabrio would be worth thanx
    Spec and mileage will count alot to the value.

at a guess £6-£8.5k but thats purely spitballing on it being a 54 Cooper

m8cxc
    it is a cooper has 53k on clock has chilli pak viz pak chrono pak and in mint cond

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    Private sale I would have thought about £7495.

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Check the competition on Autotrader to see what other privateers are selling for (at a similar age/spec)

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Car
    F56 Cooper
    You getting rid of the Mini then for the dogs? I dont care how cute she looks the new pup My Mini is for life and not just for christmas.......

They always say once you get a bit of Sun it is the time to sell the Cabrio.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

m8cxc
    Quote Originally Posted by Sav112 View Post
    You getting rid of the Mini then for the dogs? I dont care how cute she looks the new pup My Mini is for life and not just for christmas.......

They always say once you get a bit of Sun it is the time to sell the Cabrio.
    no im not selling it was just curious i could never get rid of it dogs will just have to walk everywhere lol

m8cxc
    garage offered me 7.5k for it trade in against cooper s i thought thst was ok as i paid 8k for it 1 year ago this month

Car
    R58 2012 JCW Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by m8cxc View Post
    garage offered me 7.5k for it trade in against cooper s i thought thst was ok as i paid 8k for it 1 year ago this month
    Thats so good that it hasent dropped much!
    eTune'd Mini JCW Coupe

Leanne :) xo

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Wow that is good think I'm looking at 4K lost over the two years . That HF irvine?
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!