Fartin Martin

camjay
    Saw the car today. Maryhill Road, accross from Taggarts at about 1pm. I was at the wee cafe getting my lunch!

Car
    '55 plate Cooper S Checkmate
    Yayyyyy..I love getting an I saw you ..yeah that was me..my mums office is there..Accounting Services. Do you work near by?

camjay
    Yes, work in Maryhill, I'm a district nurse and cover Maryhill amongst lots of other areas! So always out and about. Saw you a few weeks back, I posted it on here! You never replied back, wasn't sure if it was you at the time or not, but it was. It was at the shops beside the Butney also on Maryhill Road. If you look back you'll see it!

Car
    Quote Originally Posted by camjay View Post
    Yes, work in Maryhill, I'm a district nurse and cover Maryhill amongst lots of other areas! So always out and about. Saw you a few weeks back, I posted it on here! You never replied back, wasn't sure if it was you at the time or not, but it was. It was at the shops beside the Butney also on Maryhill Road. If you look back you'll see it!
    aw I see..give me a toot next time!..apologies for the last one, must have missed that!:(..My work is Salon 1873 if you know it?

camjay
    Is it the one near the "Butney Bite". A crowd of us meet in there now and again for our lunch. Seen your car parked there a few times (now I come to think of it, was your old car black?). I remember seeing a black mini there a few times and used to think how clean it was compared to mine! LOL

Car
    Is it the one near the "Butney Bite". A crowd of us meet in there now and again for our lunch. Seen your car parked there a few times (now I come to think of it, was your old car black?). I remember seeing a black mini there a few times and used to think how clean it was compared to mine! LOL
    yeah its just next to the Day-To Day shop and the other salon called Tonys..I'm always parked right outside so I can keep an eye on Calvin from all the wee toerags!! lol..yeah my Cooper was Black with silver stripes..well you must have caught me on the good days when it managed to stay clean!..I must have seen you at somepoint..I'm always swatchin Mini's when they pass! lol

camjay
    Well changed my plate a few months ago - AD08PER (got a dooper strangely enough - LOL). Got COOPER in decals up the sides (still got my wee winter wheels on - come on the good weather)! I've only ever seen your car parked or I''d give you a wave!

Car
    Well changed my plate a few months ago - AD08PER (got a dooper strangely enough - LOL). Got COOPER in decals up the sides (still got my wee winter wheels on - come on the good weather)! I've only ever seen your car parked or I''d give you a wave!
    SHUT UPPPPP!!..thats soooo strange..cos i seen your car parked in the Lidl car park! and was thinkin..hmmm..cool plate..and was gonna post on here if it happened to be anyone!..so we both seen each other!..Cars lookin good with the side Decals..but yeah winter wheesl-GTF!

camjay
    Duh! What an eejit - sorry just spotted your signature at the botton "then.. '05 Black Cooper"! How could I have missed that!

Yeah! Its more than likely to be me a Lidl you canny beat a cheap custard cream LOL

Car
    Duh! What an eejit - sorry just spotted your signature at the botton "then.. '05 Black Cooper"! How could I have missed that!

Yeah! Its more than likely to be me a Lidl you canny beat a cheap custard cream LOL
    ha ha..god I've made it big enough aswell!!..TBH am the kinda guy who would miss something like that so I'm not gonnie judge ye!!

aw theyr the best..TBF they're all the same I think!..just different packaging!ha