205 40 18 bridgestone run flats

clubman0_1
    needing some tyres - where the best place for a fitted cost - quoted £155 at a place i use anyone know of anywhere cheaper ?

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    HI there, there are a few online sites that a few folk on here use places like blackcircles, my tyres etc. Am afraid cant help you more than that. Perhaps others in your locality could recommend places to try.

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    don't buy run flats, so cant help, sorry. Where are you, then some folk could maybe say where they use in your area.

clubman0_1
    stay in bellshill - north lanarkshie - should have said that

Try Jim Dicksons in Cumbernauld in the village for a price . He wont have them in stock but will get them next day usually.
    I bought 4 michelins for the Focus from him and had great service and reasonably priced as well.

euan
    Shame you don't want anything a bit bigger and non-runflat - I've got four dunlops with about 6m left on them in the loft that are 235 40 18.