Carbon fibre vinyl

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Car
    F56 Cooper
    Quality work Greg. Looks awsome!
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Greig great job. But have to be honest and say that with your carbon scoop and the carbon vinyal just don't mix. The vinyal looks dull and even when it's got a coat of lacquer on it it just dosent compare as you dot get the depth you get with carbon. All IMHO ofcourse
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    that stuff looks Greig, I would agree with William on this a bit though and say that as long as you have all your bits done with it (and not some genuine Carbon) then it will match much better. maybe worth getting your old scoop out and covering it... Then you could get the ££ back on the genuine carbon scoop to pay for the 3m stuff...

Great job tho, let me know when you want to do some of my car...

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by MINI William View Post
    Greig great job. But have to be honest and say that with your carbon scoop and the carbon vinyal just don't mix. The vinyal looks dull and even when it's got a coat of lacquer on it it just dosent compare as you dot get the depth you get with carbon. All IMHO ofcourse
    Cheers, yeh you could be right, going to wait till the morning to see what I think

Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    that stuff looks Greig, I would agree with William on this a bit though and say that as long as you have all your bits done with it (and not some genuine Carbon) then it will match much better. maybe worth getting your old scoop out and covering it... Then you could get the ££ back on the genuine carbon scoop to pay for the 3m stuff...

Great job tho, let me know when you want to do some of my car...
    Cheers Craig. Once I finish I should be an expert so if anyone wants some stuff done I'm sure I can sort something out.

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by N16SHP View Post
    Quality work Greg. Looks awsome!
    cheers dude.

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by JC Parts Dept View Post
    looks amazing Greig, can you post up pics of it on the car? it will look the mutts!
    Thanks going to put a couple up from 2nite, will post some day time ones up tomorrow.

GCA3N
    ok couple of piccies, obviously still to do washer covers,

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Very neat at the back of the Ring, missed you had the CF scoops on the car.

I like the Rings done in this on your car as it has the black wheels, Grille, I just think it would out of place on my Mini for example that has all the chrome.

Were your original Mirrors White as seen in the last pic's and you got Blue covers?
    Last edited by Stewart; 3rd February 2010 at 07:01 PM.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by Sav112 View Post
    Very neat at the back of the Ring, missed you had the CF scoops on the car.
    Cheers, it is easy to do as it does look dark/black.

need to sort your scoop out to match the rest. Looks Good.

I have real CF light rings front and rear: CF boot handle: CF indicator scuttles: CF Mirrors. I am a CF whore but I think I have it about right for the outside don't be tempted to do to much.
    Cooper Coupe...