Peter Vardy - Edinburgh

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Anyone had any dealings with Peter Vardy, Edinburgh, good or bad?

Anyone in particular who is good to deal with?

They have something I/We might be interested in
    Stephen & Allyson

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by Mini Ecosse View Post
    Anyone had any dealings with Peter Vardy, Edinburgh, good or bad?

Anyone in particular who is good to deal with?

They have something I/We might be interested in

That's funny as I've been scouring the net for JCW's, it wasn't this you were looking at.

http://www.petervardy.com/mini/used-...DR-(CHILI-PACK)

Quote Originally Posted by GCA3N View Post
    That's funny as I've been scouring the net for JCW's, it wasn't this you were looking at.

http://www.petervardy.com/mini/used-...DR-(CHILI-PACK)
    That's the one
    Stephen & Allyson

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    Nice car.

Have been in there on a couple of ocassions when changing cars over the years and they dont seem to come and speak to me. Never went to speak to Sarah one day she was in. Must think we are too young.
    Years ago I went in and had to ask the saleswoman if she could help me. (usually sales pounce on you) anyway said I was after a mini and she looked me up and down and then sneerily said, oh they are quite expensive. I replied better leave it then and went to the other mini dealer in Edinburgh.

My Dad was in there a coupler months back just for a look as was thinking of changing the Audi for a 6 series but no one would speak to him either. He just popped in as had been at Seafield getting tiles for the house. He had his DIY clothes on so perhaps they thought he was a pleb, shouldnt judge anyone though.

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Ive never had good dealings with them sales staff never come to speak and always make it seem like they are doing you a favour instead of the other way around
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Not the best to deal with I bought my last car from them. But if they had a car that I wanted I would buy again from them
    Last edited by Scottie; 29th January 2010 at 06:44 PM.
    Cooper Coupe...

GCA3N
    Terrible rep.

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Did I miss somthing was there a Lottery syndicate win on NMS. Everyone and there Gran are looking at Works Mini’s. Nice Works all the same.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by Sav112 View Post
    Did I miss somthing was there a Lottery syndicate win on NMS. Everyone and there Gran are looking at Works Mini’s. Nice Works all the same.
    recession what recession.....your right. Especially young guys like Ryan and Baz, you guys must be very careful with your dosh (or are into drug dealing) lol, to even be thinking about R56 JCW's. Forget even about the cost of the car the insurance will surely be 3 figures.

Have bought 7 minis from them and they have been great every time. Test drove that car yesterday and it is superb. It was built for one of their exec and he has gone off the idea. Recarro seats, 18" alloys and lots of extras inside. For some reason it was also the smoothest Works I've driven, don't ask me why, but it was.
    I just about bought it and i believe you will get a good deal. Just my opinion. Ask for Brian Smith or young John if Brian isn't in. Happy to mention my name, for what's that's worth.